Puggle

A A A A Author Topic: oyek batteries  (Read 144 times)

gm

oyek batteries
« Started on: 31-Mar-18, 16:46 »
has anyone had any experience with oyek batteries as sold by MCA?  they seem a lot cheaper than the Yuasa.

gm

Re: oyek batteries
« Reply #1 on: 02-Apr-18, 09:37 »
has anyone had any experience with oyek batteries as sold by MCA?  they seem a lot cheaper than the Yuasa.
No one?
i'll settle for a rumour, anything?

Seagrass

« Reply #2 on: 02-Apr-18, 10:56 »
Graham I had not even heard of them until your post. Last battery I purchased for my turbo was a cheap Chinese Gel battery (orange in colour) and so far it has been very good although it has only been about two years since I purchased it.

I have a mottobat in my Deauville and it has also proved to be good BUT the mottobat I had in the turbo had an early death, probably due to the higher output voltage from the rectifier-regulator (the Deauville has a modern, Gel battery friendly rectifier-regulator)

Seagrass

gm

« Reply #3 on: 02-Apr-18, 12:28 »
thanks Seagrass
Oyek is a brand that MCA are pushing they are a gel battery but I haven't heard of them either they are much cheaper than the Yuasa but I cannot find a review that might indicate if they are good bad or mediocre. thanks for the response

gm

« Reply #4 on: 08-Apr-18, 09:38 »
I went with the mottobat mostly because they were easier to get to.  very bright yellow.  so far so good I'll post again if there is any issues good or bad.

Website and forum protected by
 STOP FORUM SPAM       Bad Behavior      Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot      Let's Encrypt

Puggle