Puggle

A A A A Author Topic: Copper crush Impeller Washer  (Read 206 times)

Cass

Copper crush Impeller Washer
« Started on: 04-Apr-18, 13:05 »
 I don't mind paying $4.00 for a copper crush washer from Betty sprockets but come on, $10.95 for postage to Brisbane for 1 washer. Ridiculous!

As far as I can gather this washer is 6mm ID x 12mmOD x 1mm Thick.

Is this Right!

Seagrass

Re: Copper crush Impeller Washer
« Reply #1 on: 04-Apr-18, 14:06 »
There are aftermarket washers that will do the job. PM me your name and address and I will pop a couple in the post for you at no charge (sorry J.C. for the lost sale)

Seagrass

J.C.

« Reply #2 on: 04-Apr-18, 14:49 »
Er... that postage charge is wrong, they go in a large letter. I’ll look into that.

J.C.

« Reply #3 on: 04-Apr-18, 14:53 »
Postage charges fixed, they should be appearing correctly now (small bag + post + tracking).

J.C.

« Reply #4 on: 04-Apr-18, 15:42 »
There are aftermarket washers that will do the job. PM me your name and address and I will pop a couple in the post for you at no charge (sorry J.C. for the lost sale)

Seagrass

All good :) If anyone else notices weird postage prices please let me know... still getting the hang of running a site like that, and I haven't even got to cutting the gasket kits yet to see how cheap they are...

Cass

« Reply #5 on: 04-Apr-18, 16:40 »
Contact us page, would be useful?

J.C.

« Reply #6 on: 04-Apr-18, 18:21 »
There is a link up the top for that - I will make it a separate page as well to make it more obvious.

J.C.

« Reply #7 on: 04-Apr-18, 18:36 »
Ok, added that here:

https://bettysprocket.com.au/contact-us/

Now to figure out those duplicate menu entries when viewing on desktop...

Website and forum protected by
 STOP FORUM SPAM       Bad Behavior      Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot      Let's Encrypt

Puggle