Puggle

Website Migration

A A A A Author Topic: Boots for sale  (Read 605 times)

Shoey

Boots for sale
« Started on: 23-Sep-13, 13:44 »
Hello all, I have a pair of Rossi full length riding boots for sale, these are new and still in the box. Cost today is $260 will sell for $150.  cr@sh what size you ask "12". They were bought for me but are too big and there is no recept so they cant be returned. My number is 0417802887.
Shoey & Lola

Staffy

Re: Boots for sale
« Reply #1 on: 23-Sep-13, 16:29 »
...and  I just bought a new pair too!  Luckily yours are the wrong size for me.  Great boots though so a bargain for whoever snaffles these up.

Steve

« Reply #2 on: 23-Sep-13, 18:44 »
I might be interested, which model are they? I know one model is far too narrow, and the other fits well...

Shoey

« Reply #3 on: 24-Sep-13, 20:40 »
Gooday Steve, they are 811 Vision with cushion  souls. These are great boots I have been wearing them for the last 6 years.
Shoey & Lola

CX PHREAK

« Reply #4 on: 24-Sep-13, 20:56 »
Gooday Steve, they are 811 Vision with cushion  souls. These are great boots I have been wearing them for the last 6 years.
Shoey & Lola

You said they were new....    lmao

Staffy

« Reply #5 on: 25-Sep-13, 07:49 »
Yep, that's the pair I just bought.  Bloody great boots.  I had a pair of Rivets for years and thought they were the ducks nuts but these Rossi's are simply great.

Website and forum protected by
 STOP FORUM SPAM       Bad Behavior      Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot      Let's Encrypt