Puggle

A A A A Author Topic: My Turbo - refurbishment project - long winded  (Read 8039 times)

Mins Man

Re: My Turbo - refurbishment project - long winded
« Reply #275 on: 27-Jul-19, 11:20 »
What's with the hand warmers, you big Sook? You're going to Canberra, not Alaska!
Did you take the opportunity to check your prostate while you had the camera out?

82 Turbo & 2000 Valkyrie

« Reply #276 on: 27-Jul-19, 11:39 »
Harry,

When I came home from Canberra a few weeks ago. I was stopping at Goulburn as per my usual to have a pie and coffee. When I went to use the front brake - my fingers had no feeling at all and when I took my gloves off I'm pretty sure I chipped some skin off.. so I invested in some muffs. whether they work well enough is still to happen.

You can't seem to fit your hand in them with even summer gloves on underneath - but there is a fair bit of draught coming through the right hand one - enough to make me get out the gaffer tape - it should look hilarious then.  But I don't care as long as my hands are warmer than a seals arse sitting in the south pole.

cheers

82 Turbo & 2000 Valkyrie

« Reply #277 on: 27-Jul-19, 11:41 »
Nah I forgot to check my prostate - probably not a good look anyway.

I understand you quite enjoy the process...

:tease:

Mins Man

« Reply #278 on: 27-Jul-19, 15:00 »
Nah I forgot to check my prostate - probably not a good look anyway.

I understand you quite enjoy the process...

:tease:

Let's just say that I'm getting used to it.  :grandpa:

BUFF7454

« Reply #279 on: 27-Jul-19, 21:13 »
The metal piece looks like a bit of a tappet rocker to me.

Website and forum protected by
 STOP FORUM SPAM       Bad Behavior      Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot      Let's Encrypt

Puggle