Puggle

A A A A Author Topic: Centralised Oz part source website now online - work in progress  (Read 500 times)

J.C.

Thanks!

Have had a little bit more time for this - set up a Facebook page so I can post the new stuff we get in as it happens - if you're interested follow it here:

https://www.facebook.com/bettysprocketau/

Got some more starter clutch springs, starter clutch rollers, air filters - stock and pods - starter solenoids for the 500 and 650, petcocks, thermostats, spark plugs, cooling hose sets, 7V regulators and another lot of mechanical seals...

At some point when I have the money I'm going to buy the plugin for the website which allows me to add a forum discount to Oz forum user's accounts - I'll post up here once that gets sorted out.

J.C.

Alright, now that I'm not sourcing the rear cover gaskets externally I can do them for close to half the price of what they were before - $18. Other cheap gaskets to come.

Wheel bearings and Viton valve stem seals are also on the store now. Oh, and the Speedi Slevees for the camshaft.

Website and forum protected by
 STOP FORUM SPAM       Bad Behavior      Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot      Let's Encrypt

Puggle