Puggle

A A A A Author Topic: VJMC National Meet May 17th to 19 th.  (Read 95 times)

Cass

VJMC National Meet May 17th to 19 th.
« Started on: 18-Apr-19, 15:39 »
Just want to know who's going so we non members who live up this way can catch up? I am going and I would like to say  G'day  . happy0158

Cass.

Seagrass

Re: VJMC National Meet May 17th to 19 th.
« Reply #1 on: 18-Apr-19, 19:01 »
Sorry I cannot make it this year due to work commitments and lack of funds, maybe next year.

Seagrass

82 Turbo & 2000 Valkyrie

« Reply #2 on: 19-Apr-19, 09:59 »
Hi Cass,

I am going, and as I am aware so is Mins Man (Harry) and Doddsy1000 (Ian).

We are actually all going to camp in the one spot at the Helensvale caravan park - so should be easy to spot - 3 old farts fumbling about..... lmao

I am riding my Turbo up - it should make the journey. Harry I think is taking his Custom on a trailer as he is too old to ride very far, and has crook knees (what an excuse). Ian is also trailering his bike I think - but we will wait to see if and when he turns up - there will be a story to be told later I'm sure- getting lost, losing keys, flat tyre, running out of petrol... you name it we have heard it - but it is all about the journey  :)

cheers

Charlie

doddsy1000

« Reply #3 on: 19-Apr-19, 22:34 »
You'd all be dead from boredom without me.   lmao lmao

I'm actually very reliable.   :grandpa:

I've only ever missed one & that was a Turbo fuel pumps fault just as I left for the trip. (Victor harbor).

However,  this time I have my trailer with me at bright to test after it's second refurbishment.  (Going well with a 20 liter Jerry can).  I have another car now with a warranty.   I've booked & paid way early.   And I have 3 large tins of fly spray on the of chance I find an ants nest again .

What could go wrong?  happy0194 happy0194

82 Turbo & 2000 Valkyrie

« Reply #4 on: 19-Apr-19, 22:53 »
I'm waiting until I see you to add any further comment   lol..

Good to hear Ian, all plans going well - I should be there on the Thursday afternoon.  I think  2angel

Website and forum protected by
 STOP FORUM SPAM       Bad Behavior      Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot      Let's Encrypt