Puggle

Website Migration

A A A A Author Topic: Nice CX500 Cafe Video  (Read 167 times)

VC3

Nice CX500 Cafe Video
« Started on: 16-Jul-19, 09:48 »
Came across this today via Adventure Rider, worth a look, have to partly suffer through an ad first, of course:

https://youtu.be/x2ID_UHuhc0

Mins Man

Re: Nice CX500 Cafe Video
« Reply #1 on: 16-Jul-19, 10:59 »
One of the nicest Cafe CXs that I've seen, but I don't think I'd enjoy riding it any further than the young woman in the video.
While I can certainly appreciate the talent that the guy has, and the amount of work that went into the build, but why didn't he clean up the welds on the exhausts?
I sometimes envy people who live in countries that aren't as strict as our motoring authorities, because he wouldn't have a hope in Hell of getting that bike registered in Oz IMHO.
No guards, no rear reflector, hidden number plate (they really hate that because they're missing out on camera revenue), and replacing discs with drum brakes would need engineering approval if you could get it. Still it's a very nice bike and very well made.

VladTepes

Re: Nice CX500 Cafe Video
« Reply #2 on: 16-Jul-19, 23:15 »
One of the nicest Cafe CXs that I've seen,

Me too, it's really good work.

I wish I could do leather sewing as 'badly' as him :)

but I don't think I'd enjoy riding it any further than the young woman in the video.

But far would you ride it if you were CHASING the girl in the video.....   rolleye0012

Website and forum protected by
 STOP FORUM SPAM       Bad Behavior      Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot      Let's Encrypt

Puggle