Puggle

Website Migration

A A A A Author Topic: Options for Saturday Night Dinner  (Read 831 times)

Kathy

Options for Saturday Night Dinner
« Started on: 12-Dec-10, 10:27 »
Please select your preferred option and only vote if you are planning to attend the dinner.

Kathy

Re: Options for Saturday Night Dinner
« Reply #1 on: 17-Dec-10, 23:01 »
Hi Folks,

I'm going to finalise the 2011 Australian CX500 & CX650 Rally registration form in the first week of January so, if you're coming to Sutton, please vote for the Saturday evening meal you'd prefer (I'll change the voting cut-off date to 31 December).

Kathy

Andy

« Reply #2 on: 18-Dec-10, 16:16 »
Kathy,

Coolamon Crew will have six people at the Rally ..... but we will organise our own meal for Saturday night.

Cheers

Andy

Kathy

« Reply #3 on: 18-Dec-10, 16:44 »
Hi Andy,

Thanks for letting me know.

I've modified the poll so that people can now indicate that they would prefer to make their own plans (eg, cook their own meal, eat at the nearby pub, order take-away, etc).

I really don't mind what people want to do in relation to the Saturday night dinner - I just thought I'd offer an option that is on-site and BYO.

Regards,

Kathy1293800400

Andy

« Reply #4 on: 18-Dec-10, 17:59 »
Thanks for modifying the poll - we intend to throw something on the barbie and then join  the rest of the forum for after dinner drinks, a chat and an evening of fun. 
Me and the boys will have a 13 course dinner (a steak and 2 six packs  happy0167 )
-  oh suppose we had better organise a small bottle of wine for the girls ....   rolleye0012

StemCell00

« Reply #5 on: 19-Dec-10, 19:08 »
Hi Kathy,

I am in with the Coolamon Crew - we are organising our own dinner, would rather spend the $$ on a BBQ and grog.

Cheers
StemCell

Website and forum protected by
 STOP FORUM SPAM       Bad Behavior      Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot      Let's Encrypt